Managing Hotels For Over 50 Years.
Located in Indianapolis, IN, General Hotels Corporation (GHC) is one of the Midwest's largest and most seasoned hotel management companies. Our portfolio includes independent hotels and franchises of nationally recognized brand hotels across full service, select service and extended stay segments. Brand families managed include Marriott International, Inc., Hilton Worldwide and Intercontinental Hotels Group. What began in 1962 with the operation of a single Holiday Inn property has morphed into the organization known today as General Hotels Corporation, a proven hospitality management leader.
With a team of seasoned industry professionals, GHC provides a plethora of services delivered through a multilayered support staff. In addition to providing complete hotel management, GHC provides support services including sales and marketing, revenue management, reservation call center, operations and more. Proven strategies for enhancing asset value and optimizing investment returns along with an overriding commitment to guest excellence enable us to provide significant operating results for owners and lenders.
- General Hotels Coporation Selected as Management Company for Muncie Teaching Hotel Project
- Homewood Suites Lafayette Wins 2013 Trip Adviser Certifice of Excellence
- General Hotels Corporation Hotel Associates Honored by Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association
- New Management Appointments Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station
- Crowne Plaza Indpls. Union Station Undergoes Renovation