Managing Hotels For Over 50 Years.
Located in Indianapolis, IN, General Hotels Corporation (GHC) is one of the Midwest's largest hotel management and development companies. Our portfolio includes 50 hotels representing over 5,000 rooms. GHC properties are comprised of independent hotels and franchises of nationally recognized brand hotels across full service, select service and extended stay segments. With over 50 years of demonstrated experience, our seasoned leadership and support teams strategically manage every asset to its fullest potential returning the highest possible profit to owners and investors.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, General Hotels Corporation was founded in 1962 by the late James E. Dora, Sr. After opening Holiday Inn Terre Haute, IN as the first of his many Indiana Holiday Inn franchises, he continued to develop and operate hotels across Indiana under IHG, Hilton and Marriott brands.
His properties have consistently garnered design and service excellence awards through the years. Jim's core values of integrity and respect, coupled with his gracious spirit of hospitality, continue to serve as the foundation and guiding principles of General Hotels Corporation.
- IHG Announces New Holiday Inn Express Hotel Opening in Troy IL
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Munster IN Debuts
- R.L.P. Development Co. Inc. and General Hotels Corporation Awarded TownePlace Suites Franchise
- Best Western Plus French Lick Receives Chains Highest Quality Award
- General Hotels Corporation Announces Top Management Appointments
- Homewood Suites Lafayette IN Earns 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Hampton Inn Lafayette Receives 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award 6-26-15
- BEST WESTERN PLUS French Lick Joins Worlds Largest Hotel Chain With May Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Slated for May 7 2015
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Downtown Union Station Unveils Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- General Hotels Corporation Purchases Courtyard Airport Columbus
- General Hotels Corporation Assumes Management of LaQuinta Inn & Suites Airport South Bend, IN
- Ground Breaking Ceremony Announces $6 Million Best Western Plus Hotel in French Lick
- General Hotels Coporation Selected as Management Company for Muncie Teaching Hotel Project
- Homewood Suites Lafayette Wins 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- General Hotels Corporation Hotel Associates Honored by Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association
- New Management Appointments Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station
- Crowne Plaza Indpls. Union Station Undergoes Renovation