Managing Hotels For Over 50 Years.
Located in Indianapolis, IN, General Hotels Corporation (GHC) is one of the Midwest's largest and most seasoned hotel management companies. Our portfolio includes independent hotels and franchises of nationally recognized brand hotels across full service, select service and extended stay segments. Brand families managed include Marriott International, Inc., Hilton Worldwide and Intercontinental Hotels Group. What began in 1962 with the operation of a single Holiday Inn property has morphed into the organization known today as General Hotels Corporation, a proven hospitality management leader.
With a team of seasoned industry professionals, GHC offers a plethora of services delivered through a multilayered support staff. In addition to providing complete hotel management, GHC provides support services including sales and marketing, revenue management, reservation call center, operations and more. Proven strategies for enhancing asset value and optimizing investment returns along with an overriding commitment to guest excellence enable us to provide significant operating results for owners and lenders.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Downtown Union Station Unveils Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- General Hotels Corporation Purchases Courtyard Airport Columbus
- General Hotels Corporation Assumes Management of LaQuinta Inn & Suites Airport South Bend, IN
- Ground Breaking Ceremony Announces $6 Million Best Western Plus Hotel in French Lick
- General Hotels Coporation Selected as Management Company for Muncie Teaching Hotel Project
- Homewood Suites Lafayette Wins 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- General Hotels Corporation Hotel Associates Honored by Indiana Restaurant & Lodging Association
- New Management Appointments Crowne Plaza Indianapolis Downtown Union Station
- Crowne Plaza Indpls. Union Station Undergoes Renovation